Club app icon

Pitchero Club

The best way to keep up to date with Trinity Guild

View

Club History and Honours

Welcome to Trinity Guild RFC

The club was founded by young men connected with Holy Trinity Church on February 24th 1899, at the Old Grammar School in Bishop Street, Coventry.

The 'Guild' is the second oldest Club in the City, second only to Coventry R.F.C.

The aim of the club has always been to introduce new players to the game and give as many as possible the opportunity to play at the least expenditure.

The name Trinity Guild was a happy choice because it echoed that of the famous Guild of Coventry Merchants, founded in 1364

Today, Trinity Guild RFC is affiliated to The Rugby Football Union, Warwickshire R.F.U., Coventry & Mid Warwickshire R.F.C.

Where next?

Club Presidents Trinity Guild RFC Club Presidents 1899-1912Canon F.M.Beaumont 1912-1914Rev. R.B Littlewood 1914

Affiliations

Club sponsor