1. Rec Sports Waiver: Priority. In order to step on the field and practice with the team Rec Sports requires you to fill out a waiver. If you are a returning player, this waiver must be completed before you come to the first practice of the year. If you are new, just make sure you complete the waiver as soon as you come to the first practice.
Link to waiver: https://ufl.collegiatelink.net/form/start/25255
2. CIPP Registration: USA Rugby requires all members of teams sanctioned by them to be CIPP registered in order to play competitive rugby. Not only is this for liability purposes, but it also covers you as a player in case anything happens to you while playing the sport. Go to www.usarugby.org and click on the membership tab. When you sign up as a PLAYER make sure you register under “Univ. Florida Men’s Rugby Club.” If you fail to do so, you won’t be able to represent UF against other schools.
3. USA Rugby waiver: Once you complete your CIPP registration, the prompt on the screen will show you a waiver you must sign, print, and bring to your club secretary in order to complete all USA Rugby regulations.
4. Proof of registration: You will need to go to the University Registrar Office and ask for a proof of enrollment. On this paper it should state that you are a FULL TIME STUDENT. With the exception of graduating seniors, ALL players are required to be full-time students in order to fall under USA Rugby eligibility for championship matches.
5. Player Contract: Once you finish reading through the entire booklet make sure you sign the Player contract, rip it out of the booklet, and hand it in to your secretary along with the other required documents.
Florida Cup 2013