DUE TO THE OVERWHELMING RESPONSE THE CLUB HAVE RECEIVED TO THIS YEARS TRIALS DAY, THE CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 6PM SATURDAY 16TH JUNE 2012
. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THIS DATE WILL UNFORTUNATELY NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Please submit your application via e-mail to the following e-mail address:TRIALS@UXBRIDGE
Tony Choules, and his Coaching Team will be holding the clubs annual Trials Day this year on:
DATE: 11TH JULY 2011
TIME: TO BE CONFIRMED
VENUE: "Honeycroft" - Uxbridge Football Club - Training Pitch
Please COPY the text below and paste this into your e-mail request for a trial, ensuring that your answers are included (as shown below):
* YOUR FULL NAME: JOHN SMITH
* YOUR AGE (on 11TH JULY 2012): 21
* YOUR ADDRESS (POST CODE ONLY): UB8 1ZZ
* CONTACT E-MAIL:
* CONTACT NUMBER:
* YOUR MAIN MODE OF TRANSPORT:
* YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT STATUS:
* WHAT LEAGUE DID YOU PLAY IN DURING THE SEASON 2011-12:
* WHICH CLUB DID YOU PLAY FOR DURING THE SEASON 2011-12:
* WHICH SQUAD DID YOU PLAY FOR DURING THE SEASON 2011-12 (1ST TEAM, RESERVES, YOUTH):
* HOW MANY GAMES DID YOU PLAY (PER SQUAD) DURING THE SEASON 2012-12
* YOUR PRIMARY PLAYING POSITION IS:
* YOUR SECONDARY PLAYING POSITION IS:
* HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE TRIAL DAY:
* ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION YOU WOULD LIKE TO INCLUDE:
All applicants will receive a “confirmation e-mail” in receipt of their application.
A second e-mail will then be sent (anticipated, week commencing 18th June 2012) to each applicant informing them if they have been successful or not.
PLEASE NOTE, THERE IS CURRENTLY AN ISSUE WITH OUR HOSTING COMPANY WHICH IS NOT ALLOWING ANY @UXBRIDGEFC.CO.UK E-MAIL ADDRESSES TO SEND OR REPLY
TO E-MAIL ADDRESSES THAT INCLUDE @HOTMAIL @MSN OR @LIVE.
THIS HAS BEEN AN ISSUE FOR SOME 3-4 WEEKS AND IS STILL ONGOING.
I WILL THEREFORE REPLY TO E-MAILS REQUESTING A TRIAL, FROM A PERSONAL E-MAIL ACCOUNT UNTIL THIS MATTER IS RESOLVED.