Any questions you may have regards the arrangements, timings dress code etc, etc, most are covered here below. Any other queries, please contact Phil Tagg at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. There are 2 Coaches laid on that will both depart Westcombe park car park at 08:30 hrs on Monday 7th May. Coach #1 will comprise the Squad, all Team Coaches and Volunteers for the day along with WPRFC Committee Members and “single riders” filling the last couple of seats. (SEE ATTACHED PDF OF SEAT ALLOCATION).
2. Coach #2 will comprise all other travelling supporters. See attached PDF list of how I have broken down the coach seating plan for both coaches. Feel free to adapt on the return journey as you wish as there are likely to be some additional seats available on the way back but the outward journey I would like set as indicated. Some people may need to be flexible as we have an absolute full house with no spare seats. I have done my level best to keep groups together where at all possible. By planning it this way, it will be more efficient getting 106 people on the coaches. Please therefore make sure you know in advance which coach you are assigned to.
3. ALL Squad members (playing or otherwise), Team Coaches and Volunteers on the day, have been (or will be) issued with a blue polo shirt. In addition, the 22 man selected “playing” squad plus Team Coaches and Volunteers, will also be issued with grey warm up tees to wear on the journey up and to use during the warm up (strangely). You don’t necessarily need these on for the coach journey but please ensure we put these on when we arrive at Franklins Gardens. The polo’s are to be worn by all squad members and volunteers after the game for lunch. All other squad members can simply wear theirs all day. We are seeking squad uniformity here. PS I NEED THE GREY TEES BACK PLEASE…….I’ve lost enough as it is!
4. We will have NO other allocated stash such as Hoodies or wet tops. Therefore, Playing Squad members and Coaches/Volunteers should ensure you have another top suitable for the weather conditions for when you are pitchside. Please do not wear a hoody or wet top with another club or school on it! Ask someone if you can borrow a Combe top if you don’t have anything.
5. I have ALL Squad, Coaches and Volunteer match day passes that I will issue on the day.
6. Plate Final Kick Off is at 13:30. The Cup Final will follow at 15:15. We are looking to arrive at around 11:00 to 11:30 for pre-game scheduled arrangements. If we are early, we can soak up the atmosphere. I’d rather be early than late! M1 has road-works up its length.
7. Additional entry tickets are £5 on the door for adults and £2 for kids.
8. Parking at the ground is £3 without a pre-paid pass.
9. Ground will be fully open for food and drink all day.
10. There is no fixed departure time but it is Bank Holiday so rushing off seems stupid. Furthermore, the Cup game follows ours so we may as well make a day of it. Could be the last time we get there so enjoy it!
I think that is it but if I have left anything out, just shout.
See you all on Monday.