There is a potential new structure of the Colts going forward from this season.
The RFU have restructured the age range for colts, so U16’s can now play with U17/18’s apart from front row and we want to give all players the best opportunity to develop and continue their rugby.
We are looking for enthusiastic senior players who would like to enhance their rugby skills while helping to coach the next generation of Westoe players.
You will also get the opportunity to gain an RFU rugby qualification and/or have the chance to do more CPD’s.
The structure would be:
• U16 and U17/18 would train together as 1 squad
• Training will be 1 night per week, the day to be confirmed (Tuesday/Wednesday or Thursday) if on Tues/Thurs training would start at 6.30pm to allow you to participate in senior training.
• The teams would both fulfil their own fixtures; however the U16 players have a chance to be able to play in the Under 17. U16/ U17 matches will be played on a Sunday am/pm.
• There will be a Head Coach and possibly 4 other coaches who would work with the squad.
• We are not asking for full time commitment; however you must commit to the Academy.
If you would like any more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Suzanne Etchells or Eleanor Peggie.
Updated 15:33 - 29 Jun 2017 by dave barnes