Code of Conduct for Spectators
ANYONE WHOSE BEHAVIOUR IS DEEMED TO BE IN BREACH OF THE ABOVE WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE TOUCHLINE AND MAY BE BANNED FROM ATTENDING GAMES IN THE FUTURE
- Remember the players are taking part for their enjoyment not yours. They are not professional or international gladiators.
- Be on your best behaviour. Do not use foul, sexist or racist language or harass players, coaches or match officials.
- Verbal abuse of players or match officials is not acceptable in any shape or form.
- Show respect for opponents and match officials. Without them there would be no game.
- Acknowledge good performance and fair play by opponents as well as your own team.
- Condemn the use of violence in all forms.
- Do not ridicule players who make mistakes.
- Do not overemphasise the importance of winning.