This is an exciting term as we not only play friendly matches and festivals but it is also the County Hockey Championships. Fixtures can be found here on the Weymouth Hockey Club website - do have a browse. There is also a section containing lots of junior photos which the children enjoy looking at, especially ones of themselves from 3 / 4 years ago!!
Under 14 Junior Hockey (yr8 & 9) will resume on Tuesday 8th January, 6pm till 7pm. It will run every week up to Tuesday 26th March, excluding the half term week.
Under 12 & Under 10 Hockey (yr4, 5, 6 & 7) will resume on Wednesday 9th January, 6pm till 7pm. It will run every week up to Wednesday 27th January, excluding the half term week.
The costs are the same as before:
• £30.00 for the first child within a family
• £20.00 for any second and subsequent child.
Payment can be made by:
• Cheque - made payable to ‘South Dorset Mini Hockey Club’.
• BACSs - reference with your child’s name, account number 82012660 sort code 60-23-35
• NO CASH
Under 8 Mini Hockey (yr. 1, 2 & 3) will run between 9:30am and 10:30am every Sunday from 13th Januaryto 24th March, excluding Sunday 24th February.
The costs are the same as last year:
• £3:00/ session for the first child within a family
£2:00 for any second or subsequent child.
If you or your child know of any others who might be interested in trying mini hockey, please feel free to pass on my contact details to their parents, or just bring them to a session.
A couple of gentle reminders:
• All children attending sessions must have shin pads and a mouth guard; hand guards recommended.
• Please escort children on to and from the pitch to avoid children running out across the car park
• Welfare Officer – Susie Stone 07912311514/ email@example.com
If you have any queries about the sessions, payment or equipment, please do not hesitate to contact me using the details shown above.
S J Stone Level 3 Coach