The following article is copied and pasted from an official RFL email. Please read and follow the instructions to register for 2019.
2019 Girls Rugby league Re-registration Link will go live on Monday 7th of January 2019
Please refer to the agreed registration processes below, if you have queries please contact email@example.com
Please see below the agreed processes for player registrations;
• All new players will be required to register on LeagueNet. Parent/guardians should follow the below link, please note the parent/guardian will need to upload proof of age ID and a photo of the player. Players will not be approved until the details have been seen/sent.
• If a player has EVER played Rugby League, they will be a reregistration and not a new player, even if this was historical. Please contact Leaguenetsupport@rfl.co.uk if you are unsure.
• The Club will receive a notification that a player is trying to register to their Club. Please contact the RFL if you believe a player has been registered as a new player by accident.
• The RFL have to approve all new player registrations – this is a system requirement and allows us the opportunity to confirm the players age
• Players that were previously registered to the Club will require their parent/guardian to register them using the email address provided for the 2018 season.
• Enter the password previously used. If password is forgotten click the ‘forgotten password;’ link.
• In the event that an email address has changed then the Club can amend the email address
• Select the player record and then the player is registered.
• The Club will monitor the players that are re-registering to the Club and will assign to the relevant age group
• An updated photo is required for every player (see process below)
Please share this tutorial video amongst your parents/guardians and on your social media platforms, this gives clear instructions on how to reregister;
Please click this league specific link which can be used for both new and re-registering players
Girls RL Registration/Reregistration Link
Transfers must be submitted in accordance with the League rules. Further details on the transfer process will be sent out from next week.
Any players who are currently playing open age rugby during the winter season will need to be transferred back into Girls RL for the 2019 season and then permitted back to their open age club. Instructions on how to do this will follow.
Those players that were not registered by their parent/guardian last year will be required to register online for the 2019 season.
Emails addresses must be checked and updated for all parent/guardians before you begin the re-registration process.
To do this, log in to your LeagueNet club account, select *Participants*, then *List Participants*, once players names are listed select *2018* as a filter option, this will list all players from the 2018 season at your club.
On the right hand side of the screen, each player should have the email address which is associated with the player, if this is blank, contains a firstname.lastname@example.org or the parent/guardian has changed their email address, then please contact email@example.com who will update this for you.
New photos will be required for all age groups for 2019. Parent/guardians can do this at the point of reregistration or by following the below instructions;
Once the parent/guardian has begun the player reregistration process by following the link and updating the player details, select the *upload Photo* option, the parent/guardian can either take a new photo using their mobile device, or select a photo from their own files (photo must be no larger than) this can then be adjusted to fit the players whole face within the border. Please do not use Snapchat/Instagram style filters and where possible only upload the players face in a passport photo style.
Alternatively, the club users have the facility to do this on LeagueNet where the parent/guardian hasn’t been able to upload a photo, the process to upload photos is below;
Log in to your LeagueNet club account, select *Participants*, then *List Participants*, once players names are listed select *2018* as a filter option, this will list all players from the 2018 season at your club. You can select the magnifying glass on the left-hand side of each individual player record. Once in the individual players record, select *Add Photo* and upload the photo for each player. You will need to have saved the photos onto your computer before this.
LeagueNet Support Website
Don’t forget LeagueNet support is on the RFL website rugby-league.com website which guides players and club administrators through various interactions with the system. This is available by using the following URL: www.leaguenet.co.uk
If you are unable to find an answer to your query or concern via this portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 111 1113 where they will be able to assist you further.
Updated 16:19 - 6 Jan 2019 by Anthony Thompson