women rugby fitness
Do you like the idea of getting fit, while learning new skills and making new friends for life?
Are you are tried of doing the same old activities in the gym, or just pounding the street?
Maybe you are a new University fresher, and just learning about rugby and would like addition sessions to develop?
Ever watched rugby as a parent or spectator and thought, "I'd like to have a go at that!"
If the answer to any of these is yes, then why not try something completely different come along to Winchester rugby club, starting on Wednesday 5th October between 19:30-20:30 and get fit the rugby way!
Please note: All sessions will be tailored for the appropriate level of fitness, skills and abilities.
7 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD GET INVOLVED AND PLAY RUGBY!
1. The challenge yourself physically and mentally
2. Create friends for life, and relive the memories forever
3. Sense of being part of something special
4. A chance to stretch the legs and flex those muscles and become fitter
5. Everybody is welcome, no matter of size or shape, rugby is a game for all!
6. Build confidence in yourself and develop skills for life
7. Lastly....Food…a good dinner after a training session is acceptable!
What should I wear?
You should wear something what you would normally carryout physical exercise, including trainer (please note that you may get a little dirty)
What activities will we be doing?
We will trying to give everyone an overview of all aspects of rugby, including TAG, Touch, conditioning training and contact skills
How much will it cost?
Sessions costs £5, but your first two sessions are totally free! So you have no reason not to at least come along and give it a try.
How do I book?
You can contact Darren on either email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07497 272604. Alternatively just come along to the club on a Wednesday evening