Everyone's invited to the Club's 2012 end-of-season event at Bishop Wilton Hall: quiz, meal, Seniors and Juniors awards - all welcome!
- 3.30pm start (timed so that those Juniors playing football/rugby can join us after their games!) - quiz and raffle
- pie-and-peas meal including dessert at 4.30pm, followed by awards presentation for all juniors and senior teams
- a relaxed, informal social event to end the 2012 season - families, friends and supporters welcome!
- cost £7 adults / £4 juniors (Yr 9 and below) - includes pie-and-peas meal and dessert
- expected finish time c. 6.30 - 7.00pm
Please contact senior team captains (Jon Flint, Carl Marsden) or Junior age group managers (Andrew Boyce, Richard Minion, Stuart Lewis, David Booth) to book tickets