PARENT'S AND SPECTATOR'S CODE
1. Foster enthusiastic participation, do not force an unwilling child to participate in rugby.
2. Educate your child always to play by the Laws of the Game.
3. Instill in children an understanding and enjoyment of the value of coaching.
4. Acknowledge the value and importance of volunteer coaches and referees. They give freely of their time and resources to provide rugby for children.
5. Recognise that children play rugby for their own fun. They are not there to entertain you and they are not miniature internationals!
6. Emphasise respect for referees by not publicly questioning the referee's honesty or decision making - have you refereed without error?
7. Encourage a child who has made a mistake during a game - never ridicule.
8. Applaud good play by your team and by members of the opposing team - children learn best by example.
9. Teach children that honest effort is as important as victory, so that defeat is accepted without undue disappointment.
10. Condemn bad behaviour and bad language.
11. Try not to shout continually and at children, shout occasionally and for them.
12. Remember: it's only a game?
13. Parents must not enter the Changing Rooms unless asked to do so by a Club Official
14. Parents are expected to travel to away games with their Child
15. Please remember the club is not a creche
Will recognise the importance of points 4.11 above