HOME FIXTURE CONSIDERATIONS
1) When arranging your home fixtures, please inform your opposition manager that NO Dogs are permitted on site at Westfield Park (except assistance dogs) and that NO smoking or Vaping is permitted pitchside. They are to use the designated smoking area far side of the Westfield building.
2) If you change or swap your allocated kick off time, please remember to "reply all" so that everyone running the Club or Setups is aware of any amendments .i.e T Bar requirements are covered.
3) The early KO teams - please bring the two wheelie bins round from the compound so that people can dispose of their rubbish.
4) When the equipment for your pitch has been removed from the container, please ensure that the container is locked so that no children can access it. Equipment removal should be supervised by the Manager or Lead Coach. Consider the conditions i.e. if windy, wet and slippy to ensure safety is maintained at all times, keeping doors secured, or held open with adult help and children kept clear of hazards.
5) Please remember to use the Respect Barriers on all active grass pitches or cone off a respect line if playing on the 3G.
6) The last teams to play - please return the wheelie bins to the compound after your games and check that the changing rooms are in order - toilets flushed / lights and taps off etc. This is a 5 minute task.
7) When packing the pitches away, please leave the container as you would hope to find it - Safe, Tidy and Secure.
8) All teams - when your game is finished, please ensure that players and spectators remove their rubbish from the pitch side.
9) All players should be directed to use the changing room toilets using the back door beside the container (changing rooms 2 and/or 3 should be open on matchdays) - they can keep their boots on this way.
10) No football boots should be worn in the T Bar/shop please – Westfield Park is used by lots of different groups and we all have a responsibility to look after it.
11) Coaches or responsible adults under direction could help enormously by inspecting the pitch prior to your kick off for litter, animal faeces (rare) and holes i.e.Rabbit damage. On occasion removal of litter/waste before KO is required or holes need to be filled in from the Bag of soil at the entrance to Westfield Park to keep your kids safe. A dedicated Bucket and trowel are available in the container.
12) No kids from the Home or Away Team are to go into a goalmouth area whilst your erecting goals, never ever leave Goals free standing unsecured. Keep laid down flat until adults under supervision can put it up, checked as secure and pegged in. No kids are to carry Goals or posts. No kids are to Hammer pegs in. If your Parents aren’t helping you at moment with Goals please educate them, show them safe practices and supervise. Keep the kids safe. Always advise your kids to warm up away from Goals until you know they are secure and safe. If your playing away you should also check the goal is pegged in and fully upright before you allow your kids to use it.
Updated 11:41 - 13 May 2018 by Stewart Case