Club app icon

Pitchero Club

The official Waverley Cricket Club app

View

History

The Waverley Cricket Club crest was designed by Ned Lack in 2010 and is the first official crest in the club's history. Flanking the stumps are two pipes in recognition of Tony Harland, known affectionately as 'The Guvnor', who played for the club between 1952 and 2007. The Guvnor became synonymous with Waverley and it seemed fitting that he should be represented in the design by his trusty pipe, which he was rarely seen without.

Where next?

Club History Formed in 1949, Farnham NALGO Cricket Club was a team primarily consisting of members of the Nationa

Video Advertising

Club sponsors