Salary: OTE of £22,000 - £26,000
Location: Leeds, WF3 1DR
Pitchero, one of the UK's leading digital sports network platforms, is looking for a creative and forward thinking email marketing specialist to join their growing marketing team.
Predominantly this role is to send out great content to the right people at the right time and nurture our contact lists to convert leads to customers and to ensure existing customers love our product and content. You will be responsible for understanding what activities increase customer generation and engagement from our database and use various marketing assets created across the team to make Pitchero emails engaging and show clear value propositions.
We need someone who is a strong and creative copywriter, you know how to write clear, concise but above all appealing copy to our Pitchero audience. You'll then work with our in house graphic designer, when needed, on email creatives that will bring the message together and make this email the one to read in an inbox.
Behind these emails you'll be the one who knows our mailing lists, you'll constantly split test and you'll love to get into the analytics of an email campaign. This role is about looking after the entire email cycle, minimising list decay and unsubscribes by producing great email journeys.
You'll be joining an ambitious marketing team where your ideas will be fundamental to campaigns and company growth both nationally and internationally. To keep things extra interesting you'll also have the chance to work across other projects as well, such as blog writing and the occasional piece of social media as well where your copywriting skills will have even more time to shine.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Write and refine copy that represents the voice of Pitchero to a large audience through email marketing and other key marketing activities.
- Be involved in all aspects of our email campaigns from beginning to end and own it!
- Regularly inform the marketing team of results and analysis of campaigns.
- Constantly strive to improve our communications through being thoroughly submerged in the world of email marketing and keeping an eye on industry trends.
- Graduate in marketing, English language, linguistics or similar.
- 1 - 2 years experience in a similar or strong creative copywriting role.
- Experience of adjusting content and writing styles for different countries (particularly a US audience).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management and the ability to work to a tight deadline.
- HTML and CSS capabilities (desirable).
- Experience of using Litmus, Mailchimp, Salesforce and Hubspot (desirable).
- Interested in or a participant of team sports (desirable).
- This is a full time role.
- The office is open plan with break-out areas and a kitchen, where employees can enjoy a free breakfast and drinks throughout the day
- A great location near the White Rose Shopping Centre, just off the M62 with good bus links and free parking, as well as shops and restaurants close by.
- Regular team socials and incentives based on team targets
How to apply
Send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!