Job Vacancies at Pitchero
Pitchero proudly powers over 12,000 sports websites worldwide that reach over 4 million people each month. We are looking for frontend & PHP developers who can make a big difference to our small but talented team, based just 15 minutes from Leeds city centre.
- £18,000 to £24,000 salary (based on experience)
- Opportunity to improve your skills
- The chance to make a huge difference in a small but growing team
- A great location with tons of free parking
- A relaxed atmosphere with lots going on
- Cycle to work scheme
You should apply if you:
- Have excellent attention to detail
- A keen eye for technical design - UX/UI
- Are comfortable building pixel-perfect designs with HTML and CSS
- Can test your code across multiple browsers
- Can read and write OO PHP to an intermediate level
- Can manage your time effectively
- Have at least 1 year commercial experience (or really strong internship experience)
- Enjoy learning new skills and using the latest technologies
Job Type: Temporary
- £16,000 per annum
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Gym membership
Do you have excellent customer service skills and able to provide a first class service? Then why not join the market leading team at Pitchero.
Your day to day tasks will be to provide support and advice to our customers, helping them use our award winning online products and services.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for customer support ensuring all support requests, either email or phone are dealt with, promptly and efficiently in accordance with departmental procedures making effective use of all resources.
This position is offered on a one month rolling contract end date to be confirmed.
School friendly hours.
Essential skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Computer literate
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good Team Player
- Good Keyboard Skills
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure
Desirable skills and experience:
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications or similar
- Experience in call centre / customer services
- Knowledge of grassroots sport either as a player, parent or club official
- 20 minute phone call interview
- 60 minute interview
Pitchero is the UK’s market-leading provider of websites and online membership tools to the grassroots sports market.
How to apply:
Send a covering letter and your CV (including links to your work) to email@example.com.
Important: strictly no recruitment agencies.