Graphic design & multimedia internship
Pitchero seeks an exceptional design student for a 12 month, paid internship.
Salary: £8,000 to £15,000 (subject to experience)
Location: Leeds WF17 9TB
Starts: June 2016 (Or earlier)
About the role:
Ideal degree programme: Multimedia, Graphic Design, Web Design.
Day to day you will support to a team of 5 marketing executives. This could include: creating a new email design, social media banners, creating a video tutorial, editing footage from a drone camera or filming a new TV commercial. No two days are the same!
The successful candidate requires a good working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Final Cut Pro and Premiere. You’ll be able to contribute your own ideas to projects as well as be able to work effectively to given briefs. This role is about working as part of a team to build the Pitchero brand utilising brand guidelines but also pushing the boundaries in terms of creatives and design across all marketing media.
This is a great opportunity to build an impressive portfolio across all forms of media.
How to apply:
Send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT - Please include links to your online portfolio of work.
All candidates will be required to complete a 60 minutes skills test and a 40 minute interview.
Closing Date: 30 April 2016
Pitchero is the UK’s leading sports website provider with a monthly audience of 4.5 million users. Our online service powers over 10,000 football, rugby, cricket and hockey club websites, and out mobile app has been downloaded over 250,000 times.
To help support our rapid growth, the Pitchero marketing team require an exceptional undergraduate with a passion for sport and online media for a 12 month paid placement.
The successful candidates will enjoy an excellent team environment, competitive remuneration, regular staff trips and an opportunity to reach millions of sports fans every day!
Junior Graphic Designer
Salary: OTE of £18k+
Location: Leeds, WF17 9TB
Pitchero, the UK’s leading sports website service, is looking for a creative
and energetic junior graphic designer to join the team.
The junior graphic designer will be integral to the design team at Pitchero. Working directly with the marketing and development team, you will provide support across a broad range of design projects. You will be working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with tight deadlines, creating a variety of digital artwork including websites, emails and banners. From time to time you will be required to design and create posters, flyers and company merchandise. This is a busy, hands-on role where experience and skill at working in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is paramount.
Key roles and responsibilities
- To create awesome and engaging digital artwork for Pitchero clients
- To support the marketing team with ad hoc design projects, including email, banner advertising, posters and print advertising.
- To support the development team with small UI desktop and mobile projects
- Graduate in graphic design, or similar
- Excellent Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator skills
- Basic HTML and CSS (desirable)
- Video editing (desirable)
- A strong understanding of website design and responsive UI
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management and the ability to work to a tight deadline
- This is a full time role, however we would consider flexible / part-time
hours, subject to terms and candidate
- The office is open plan with break-out areas and a kitchen, where employees can enjoy a free breakfast and drinks throughout the day
- A great location in Birstall, just off the M62 with good bus links and free parking, as well as shops and restaurants close by
- Regular team socials and incentives based on team targets
How to apply
Send your covering letter, CV and examples of previous work to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
All candidates will be required to complete a 60 minute skill test and a 40 minute interview