Job Vacancies at Pitchero
Pitchero proudly powers over 12,000 sports websites worldwide which reach over 4 million people each month. We are looking for PHP developers who can make a big difference to our small but talented team, based just 15 minutes from Leeds city centre.
- Between £18,000 and £24,000 salary
- Flexible benefits (subject to experience)
- A great location with tons of free parking
- A relaxed atmosphere with lots going on
You should apply if you:
- Have excellent object-oriented PHP skills
- Are comfortable building pixel-perfect designs with HTML and CSS
- Understand what it takes to build an application performs well at scale
- Manage own time effectively
- Have at least 3 years experience (or you're a fast learner)
- Enjoy learning new skills and using the latest technologies
Job Type: Temporary
- £16,000 per annum
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Gym membership
Do you have excellent customer service skills and able to provide a first class service? Then why not join the market leading team at Pitchero.
Your day to day tasks will be to provide support and advice to our customers, helping them use our award winning online products and services.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for customer support ensuring all support requests, either email or phone are dealt with, promptly and efficiently in accordance with departmental procedures making effective use of all resources.
This position is offered on a one month rolling contract end date to be confirmed.
School friendly hours.
Essential skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Computer literate
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good Team Player
- Good Keyboard Skills
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure
Desirable skills and experience:
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications or similar
- Experience in call centre / customer services
- Knowledge of grassroots sport either as a player, parent or club official
- 20 minute phone call interview
- 60 minute interview
Pitchero is the UK’s market-leading provider of websites and online membership tools to the grassroots sports market.
How to apply:
Send a covering letter and your CV (including links to your work) to email@example.com.
Important: strictly no recruitment agencies.