Ashton United are looking to recruit a football analyst to be part of their management team for the 2019/20 season. We are looking to build a solid infrastructure within our backroom team. We have recently invested in Playertek vests for the players and will use this data to help us assess the player and team performance in more granular detail. The successful candidate will help us compile the data from Playertek and conduct video analysis from Ashton United and opposition games. You will also be required to record each home game, whether that is on a Tuesday, or Saturday.
This position would suit someone who is in the final year of a relevant degree course, or a recent graduate looking for experience within a senior football club.
Main duties will include:
• Film all First Team home matches
• Produce team clips for a post-match review
• Manage Playertek data and produce reports
• Manage team stats before, during and after matches
• Produce detailed pre-match opposition analysis (where possible)
• Regular communication with first team manager and staff
Required experience and skills:
• Experience working with analysis software
• Competent using Excel & managing data
• Drive and desire to learn and work within sports analysis
To apply for the Role Email: Jody@ps-coaching.co.uk