As ever during the close season there is much to do and we would really appreciate your help as we aim to get the ground ready for the new season.
The plan of action is that for the next two weekends, both Saturday's and Sunday's, the focus will be the outside areas.
Whether you are skilled or are just available to carry and sweep up your help is invaluable.
This weekend's plans are:-
* Remove remaining green fencing. We need to retain the fence posts and cross braces to construct the smaller fencing at the culvert end.
* Clean down and paint external ladies/gents W.C
* Re-fix any loose seating in main stand
* Begin construction of 1m fence at culvert end
* General cleaning/tidying of ground
There will be food and drink provided and volunteers are asked to be at the ground between 9 and 9.30am.