Club Sponsor - Wooldridge Demolition
Powered By
Rank 258
Club History

Club History

The football club was established in 1906, and for many of the early years the team played in the local Ascot and Woking district leagues.
In that period the club played matches at Pennyhill Park and Connaught Park in the village.
See team photo from 1953-54.

In the late 1970s the club were permanently based at the Pennyhill Park ground, College Ride.
In 1982 the club were promoted to the Surrey Intermediate League, and each year won successive promotions.
The club won the Senior Division championship in 1986-87 and were then promoted to the Surrey Premier League (later to become the Surrey Elite League).
The club were also Surrey County cup semi finalists in 1985 and 1986.

After more successful seasons in the Surrey Intermediate League the club then moved to the Berks and Bucks league, with the highlight winning the Maidenhead Norfolkian cup in 2007 before leaving for the Aldershot & District League.

After winning Division Two in 2005–06 they were promoted to Division One, which they won in 2008–09, earning promotion to the Senior Division.
They subsequently won the Senior Division and the Surrey Intermediate Cup in 2011–12, before going on to win both the Senior Division and Senior Division Cup double in both 2012–13 and 2013–14, along with the Aldershot Cup.

After winning the Senior Division again in 2015–16, they were promoted to Division One of the Combined Counties League for the first time in the club history.
This is all due to the hard work and time that the Wickens family have put into the club over the last 40 years.