BGCC Summer Camp Booking details
They are running from 29th July to 2nd August and again on 19th-23rd August. They are a great opportunity to have fun, make new friends and learn from our qualified coaches
Please read the information below. Booking is made via email to email@example.com. Payment and registration form (attached) must also be received to confirm the booking.
- It will be at the North End Lane ground from 9.00am - 4.00pm each day.
- Extended hours can be provided by prior arrangement
- We will require an adult to sign each child both in and out every day (please note down on the registration form who will be signing your child in and out)
- The camp is aimed at children aged 5-12 years old and we cannot accept children outside this age range.
- Please ensure that the children are wearing sporting clothing suitable to cricket and bring a hat or cap. Please send them with a packed lunch, snacks and drinks - we can refill water bottles
Cost / payment
- The costs are £25 per day or £100 for a week per child.
- Payment should be made in advance or on the 1st day of attendance ideally via BACS transfer
- HSBC Sort Code - 40-31-09 Account Number 41371150 - please put Camp and your child’s name as reference.
- Cash and cheques payable to Barnards Green Cricket Club are accepted too
- This form must be completed in order for us to accept your booking.
- Ideally can you bring a complete form with you on the first day your child attends but we will have copies with us.
Updated 16:31 - 5 Jul 2019 by Kath Wood
- Hopefully this will not be an issue but to confirm that if the weather we will still run the session