Beccehamian's have a long established and inclusive ethos of "One Squad One Club" providing all of the high quality standards as set out by Quilter First Kids First initiative for kids first rugby for over 40 years.
Beccs are also proud to voluntarily commit (as we have for many years) in 2018/19 to the "Half Game Rule" (September 2018).
Beccs "Kids First" Contact: Matthew Grace (U10s Coach) . Tel: 07597 686371
Beccehamian's have taken the "Quilter Kids First" pledge. Aimed at U7-U13 boys and girls, it upskills coaches and creates a great rugby environment, so that everyone stays in the game for longer. We pledge to commit to a range of high quality standards including:
• Put children at the heart of everything we do and all the decisions we make.
• Encourage fun on the pitch, through equal opportunity and realistic expectations of our children.
• Develop children’s confidence and character as players and as people, challenging any behaviour that conflicts with this.
• Build the skills of our adults to provide a safe, healthy, respectful and enjoyable environment for kids.
• Champion rugby’s core values, inspiring a lifelong bond between children, adults and our sport.
Green Laces Award
The green laces help to recognise and reward, on a weekly basis, the players in U7-U13 Age Grades who are demonstrating rugby union’s core values; teamwork, respect, enjoyment, discipline & sportsmanship.
This initiative should be a positive reward for the kids and will help us raise awareness of what the club is doing to inspire a lifelong bond with our sport.
Beccehamian RFC look forward to continuing to develop children of all abilities.