**** AGM NOW CANCELLED, NEW DATE TBC (20/10/2020) ****
[/b]sent on behalf of Nick Brooks, BRFC Chair
Fellow Club Members,
As you are aware this year’s AGM had to be postponed due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Many restrictions still remain in place around gatherings of large numbers of people, so legislation (the Corporate Insolvency & Governance Act 2020) has been passed that relaxes the normal regulations around such events. This allows organisations to hold their AGMs without the usual members’ attendance.
Working with these arrangements and to recreate as far as possible the communication and discussion opportunities provided at the usual AGM we will be adopting the following process:
1. Presentation of usual AGM reports and presentation of the resolutions to be proposed at the AGM will go ahead at the clubhouse on Thursday November, 12th at 1930 for the first 25 people who have pre-registered. All others again though registration will be able to join in a via a Zoom call, joining details to be provided upon registration.
2. In addition written reports will be made available by download from the club website or by post to those who request them. Links will be provided shortly on the usual Beccehamian RFC social media platforms.
3. Members can view/read these reports and may then send in questions in advance, which will be collated and discussed on the night of the AGM when answers to these questions will be provided, again with a written version made available for those not able to access social media. Email for questions to email@example.com by 29th October please.
AGM Presentations for club members access only, which will be the running order for the AGM itself.
1. Chairman Report for the year 2019-2020 – Nick Brooks
2. Secretary Report – Andy Munro
3. Treasurers Report – Nigel Putner
4. Senior Playing – Dave Sia/Dave Watkins
5. Senior Ladies Playing – Victoria Lamb
6. Academy, Youth, Junior Playing – Daniel Kemp
7. Girls Playing –
8. Minis – Lee Harding
9. House Secretary – Angela Broadhurst/Alan Boyle
10. Fixtures Secretary – Malcolm Jones
1. 21st century clubhouse update – Nigel Putner
2. Clubhouse improvements update – Nick Brooks
3. New membership categories – Nick Brooks/Rob Broadhurst
4. Covid effect on club – All
Link to website for written AGM Reports to follow:
Please register to participate in the AGM using the attached form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Form details also provided here for ease of reference:
I would like to attend the AGM in person: Yes/No
I would like to call in through a pre-registered invitation via Zoom: Yes/No