As you are aware, The Beccs Ball is this Saturday 6th July.
The U12’s are running a silent auction at the ball for Scott Burgess (U12’s Dad) to raise money to help towards the cost of his much needed treatment and battle against Brain Cancer.
How to Bid ?
If you would like to bid on anything, and are not going to the ball please email firstname.lastname@example.org with what your bidding for, and your bid by midnight on Friday 5 July.
For those attending the ball, bids will be accepted on the evening.
The Auction Items are as follows:
• Signed Saracens Shirt.
• Signed Exeter Chiefs Shirt By Sam & Joe Simmonds.
• Signed and Worn Exeter Chiefs Shirt by Joe Simmonds.
• An Apple Pencil - wireless stylus.
• A private behind the scenes tour of the Old Bailey, with Champagne & Canapes for 2 people.
• There will also be a signed & personalised shirt by Danny Care to be auctioned on the night.
Direct link to Scott's story and fundraising page can be found here, any donations are most welcome: https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/chloe-burgess
Thank You in advance.
Updated 10:08 - 8 Jul 2019 by Daniel Kemp