Dear All, (originally circulated 29/07/2022)
Please see the new link below for the new club shop / kit supplier being introduced for the start of the 2022-2023 season.
Tying to keep this message as short as possible whilst aiming to cover most queries you may have.
The club have signed a 3 year deal with STC Sportswear with an option to extend the relationship if things are successful.
- STC are a UK manufacturer based in Suffolk. Lead times should be around 10-12 days (playing shirts a little longer) for anything ordered via the link here:https://stc-stores.com/collections/beccehamian-rfc.
- The new training kit itself was picked after consultation by the players for the players from across all sections of the club.
- Many items are unisex while some have options for both male and female fit / sizes, you will see them when you click on each item.
- With reference to the new playing shirts for micros they are supplied by the club once a player signs up for membership.
Questions and Answers:
Are shirts reversible?
- Yes for seniors & juniors - the new shirts are reversible and can be used for training purposes for differentiation.
- Minis will only be the new single sided home shirt design, as bibs will continue to be used to differentiate players with the same shirts, and also keep costs to a minimum.
- New designs can be found on the PDF attached below.
Can players use their existing club shirts?
- All players can continue to play in the existing shirts they have purchased over the last couple of seasons.
- The new shirt can be purchased when the existing shirt no longer fits or becomes beyond repair.
Where can I buy club socks?
- Often players lose socks or leave them at home on game days, so the club will hold a stock at the club for now for this season. Please contact Jak Lipka if required.
- The existing black sock will be phased out for next season when a new hooped style will be coming in, to mark the clubs 90th anniversary.
- Update (15/11/2022) New anniversary socks for the next 3years at £10 a pair will be at Beccs 20/11/2022, there is no need to transition straight away, design attached PDF below.
Can I buy gift cards for my club kit requirements?
Another new item STC are offering are GIFT CARDS, which we hope will be helpful for families that need ideas for other family members for Birthdays & Xmas. Available on the online shop [direct link here].
Clearance Stock for Sale
- We will be attending the club on the first two registration and training weekends of the new season 3&4/09/22 and 10&11/09/22 selling the last of the old training stock at clearance prices as well.
- This stock is rapidly diminishing, so once it's gone, it's really gone - so don’t miss out.
- Depending on the weather, we will either be upstairs in the members bar or downstairs by the large container.
Please see link to the STC online store here:
Any queries/feedback please contact Jak Lipka firstname.lastname@example.org / 07544 849771
PS... Bobble Hats are in design & will be ready for the colder climate.