The club has submitted an application for planning permission to extend the club house for a two storey extension onto the concrete area between car park and club house and also a single storey extension onto the grassy area next to this.
This will enable the club to provide the following facilities:
1. A disabled lift for access to the first floor and a disabled toilet.
2. Two new non-gender specific RFU compliant changing rooms, thereby providing independent male and female changing facilities for training and matches.
3. Extend and improve the current Ladies toilet facilities.
4. Provide a private player injury assessment & recovery treatment room.
5. A pitch facing side balcony and terrace area to provide a match viewing facility for members & visitors.
6. A storage room for rugby equipment replacing the current storage containers.
7. Extend and improve the main bar.
Please refer to the LBB planning website for full details of the application: Bromley planning and search using reference ‘19/02722’ or ‘Beccehamian’.
Or via this link: Beccehamian RFC Planning Application
We would greatly appreciate comments for supporting the application which can be added via the ‘Comments’ tab
Thank you in advance for your support.
Beccehamian Executive Committee