Juniors will build and develop a wide range of cricketing skills that have become vital in today’s game – whether you're a junior, senior, or even professional player.
Workshops will take place at the outdoor nets at Foxgrove Road, last 90 minutes and include batting & bowling for up to nine players in a 90 minute Workshop.
This is an exciting opportunity for Junior, hardball players (boys and girls) at U11, U13 and U15 to develop with their peers and benefit from Alex’s expertise in a focused and friendly environment.
You can book sessions on each day if you wish. All profits from the Workshops will go towards replacing the nets in time for next season.
Each day Alex will focus on coaching different skills (see below):
MONDAY 19 OCTOBER
- Batting: playing spin and the different options available (sweeping, advancing down the wicket, using depth of crease)
- Bowling: variations in one day cricket (slower balls, yorkers, bouncers)
TUESDAY 20 OCTOBER
- Batting: strike rotation against both seam and spin (vital in keeping the scoreboard ticking over and knowing your single options)
- Bowling: target practice including competition (to execute skills under pressure)
WEDNESDAY 21 OCTOBER
- Batting: ball striking/power hitting against seam (looking to hit boundaries)
- Bowling: bowlers v batters (bowlers to put their variations learnt into practice in a match like scenario)
9.30am – 11.00am
11.30am – 1.00pm
2.00pm – 3.30pm
Workshop Session Prices
Junior Members £25
To book a place at any Workshop, please message me via Pitchero or on email@example.com, stating player's name and which day(s) you wish to book, by Thursday 15 October – the sooner the better.
Payment can be made via the shop on Pitchero, after we confirm the Workshop reservation at
Once again, all profits from the Workshops will go towards replacing the nets in time for next season.
Terms and Conditions
All workshops are open to boys and girls who will be placed in appropriate nets based on experience.
All Covid guidelines will be observed and enforced throughout the workshops.
Three players will play in each net, up to three nets will run per 90 minutes.
Players must bring hardball cricket equipment for batting.
Payment to be made via Pitchero when Workshop place is confirmed.
In the event bad weather or Covid restrictions prevent a Workshop taking place, refunds will be issued.