Volunteer 3rd Team Manager
Here at the Ath, we are lucky to have a number of very hard working, dedicated volunteers, but with our playing membership increasing and with the club looking to put out 4 teams next year. We are in need of a new 3rd team manager.
If you are interested you don’t have to be a rugby expert to get involved. Whether you’re a current player, someone whose hung up their boots or you’ve never played rugby before, you could be a valued rugby volunteer.
Role: Providing support to Bedford Ath’s 3rd team.
* Provide the Senior Player Coaches with player availability to enable the selection of teams. Following the selection, once confirmed by the Senior Player Coach, notify all players of their selection as part of the 3rd team.
* Organise matches days including timings, method of travel and playing kit.
* Ensure results and scorers are provided to the club Fixture secretary.
* Ensure all accidents are reported in accordance with the RFU and Club policies.
* Promote Core Values ethos of Teamwork, Respect, Enjoyment, Discipline and Sportsmanship, commonly known as TREADS.
If you are interested in helping please contact Neil Paterson email@example.com or Oliver Joisce firstname.lastname@example.org