BERKSHIRE COUNTY CRICKET CLUB LIMITED
(Registered Number 07338913)
POSTPONED ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2020
The postponed Tenth Annual General Meeting of Berkshire County Cricket Club Limited will be held on Zoom on Thursday 22ndth April at 11.00 am.
The meeting joining details are
one tap join - https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84020922787
Meeting ID: 840 2092 2787
1., Apologies for absence.
2. To approve the minutes of the ninth Annual General Meeting held on 21st March 2019.
3. To receive the Chairman’s Report.
4. To receive the Secretary’s Report.
5. To receive the Annual Accounts and the Financial Director’s report for the year ended 30th September 2019.
6. To re-elect as Directors, Graham Fyffe, Damaris Hayward and Mark Allum who retire by rotation in accordance with the Company’s Articles of Association.
7. To re-elect Francis Neate as President for the coming year.
8. To re-elect the following Vice-Presidents for the coming year. M Allum, J Bosley, F R Curzon, Mrs A Davison, N B Doody, B Guha, M W Hall, M Head, B Johns, J H Jones, Mrs S L Jones, A Kingstone, G E Loveday, G Mains MBE, B H D Mordt, D Morris, P W Neate, The Rt Hon Lord Remnant CVO, M L Simmons, R L Smith, T Tollerfield, Mrs J Walmsley, M J Wilkinson, B Wilson, J R Wood and D E Wright
9. To reappoint James Cowper Kreston as reporting Accountants and to authorise the Directors to agree their remuneration.
10. To approve the setting of the Annual Subscription at the rate of £25 for the year commencing 1st January 2021.
11. Any Other Appropriate Business.
The reports referred to under items 2, 3, 4 and 5, can be seen on our website www.berkshirecountycricketclub.org
Hard copies of these documents can be obtained on request to the company secretary, Graham Fyffe.
Any member wishing to appoint a proxy to attend the meeting on their behalf, may do so by completing an appropriate form which should be sent to the Company Secretary at 19 Gingells Farm Road, Charvil, Berkshire, RG10 9DJ.
GRAHAM FYFFE - Company Secretary