We have amazing facilities and are a great club, but we must ensure that you are fully registered with us straight away for the following reasons:
- Your safety
- Our regulating bodies - RFU and GRFU
- To pay for referees, coaching, ground/changing room hire etc
- To ensure the club survives through your annual subs
The process is straight forward:
- Come along and train with us and Gary Chard or one of the captains (Nathen Moore or Jonah) or Vice Captains will give you an RFU registration form, you must complete and return by the next training session (we'll help you complete, very straight forward).They will also give you a form on how to join the club and BAWA (below).
- Finally, you MUST be a social member of the BAWA club, however this is included withint he monthly club subs detailed below. When you have completed at least 1 months subs you will be issued with a BAWA Social Club Card.
HOW TO PAY CLUB SUBS ONLY
You can make a payment with our contactless card machine or cash for your first months subs (ask one of the committee). Then set up a direct debit as per below:
Pls click or copy and paste the link below and add your bank account details and the first payment of £22.50 per month will commence from 1st of the following month:
Just click or copy and paste the above.
There are two options -
£22.50 per month as a player - most of you will be this option
£10 per month as a past player/club member. This is an option for anyone that would like to contribute an amount towards the club (some of you have asked for this so you can give something back to the club).
Once you have completed the above, you will get an email from GoCardless and BAC to confirm its set up and the monthly payment amount.
Any questions get in touch with and of the Committee