Welcome to the Duck tour 2018
Your tour balance is now due, please transfer your balance to
Bank account - BRFC W AND G,
Sort code 52 10 35,
Account no 14894289
All accommodation is based on everyone pitching in and sharing rooms, we will be billeted in 4 bed rooms (2 x bunks).
Shower and toilet facilities are in a separate block that is close by to the rooms and within the same compound area
We will put all the girls together in one block of rooms, Mums in another and Dads in another
Twin rooms (2 singles) and private /sole use rooms (4 beds in 2 bunks) can be made available if you require privacy or if a family group wants to be together, however this could affect the price of your accommodation, this can be easily arranged, please contact Jim 07831 132968 for further details
All food at Croft farm activity centre is included within the price ( 2 course evening meal on Sat 28th, Breakfast and lunch on Sunday 29th)
The only food you will need to buy would be at the Warriors - Harlequins game
Sink or Swim raft building activity (Sunday 29th April)
This is open to all players, parents and siblings, the lower age limit is 8 years but it is more to do with being confident in water
The activity will be run and supervised by Croft farm Leisure who provides the same service for schools and other youth groups. All of their instructors are first aiders, fully trained and experienced in this activity. Safety boats will be on hand and they will adhere to the correct instructor to participant ratios
Facilities on site
Plenty of outside space to explore
Lakeside cafe and Bar
We have a private function room booked for the Saturday night party
Please ensure your daughter brings...
· Bedding! Bring their own pillow and sleeping bag.
· Enough kit to play several short festival games of rugby, think warm clothing and wet weather gear, gum shield, boots, water bottle etc
· Outdoor clothing to watch the Warriors game on Sat afternoon, (we are in the stands, it could be cold/wet)
· Overnight kit, PJ’s/onesy, toiletries etc, (its 4 to a room so there will be little opportunity for hair and makeup)
· Change of clothes to come home in
· T shirt and shorts or a swim suit to go under a wet suit for the water activity
· Wet boots or old trainers for the water activity on Sunday morning, plus a plastic bag to take them home again
· A little money to buy drinks/ snacks during the weekend and a burger/lunch at Warriors . All other meals - evening meal, breakfast and lunch are provided within the tour cost
Dress code for all players, parents, sibblings
· Odd rugby socks (pulled up, trousers tucked in)
· A yellow rubber duck, a leek, a medal they have won, a wooden spoon and a woolly hat, all items must be visible and worn or carried at all times when not playing
2 Tour police will be on patrol throughout the weekend and Judge Phillips kangaroo court may need to be in session, be warned....