Membership Fees: Season 2017 - 2018
At this year’s Annual General Meeting, it was agreed that the membership fees for this season would be as follows:
• Senior Player (18+): Annual - £96; Monthly (6 months) - £16
• Junior Player (U18) / Student: Annual - £48; Monthly (6 months) - £8
• Micro (P1-3) / Mini (P4-7) Player: Annual - £24; Monthly (6 months) - £4
• Non-Player (18+): Annual - £48; Monthly (6 months) - £8
• Friend of CRFC / Member's Partner / Coaches: Annual - £24; Monthly (6 months) - £4
• Family (comprising Non-Playing Parent and any number of their Micro / Mini children: Annual - £60; Monthly (6 months) - £10
Membership is now to be submitted and paid through this Club website. If you are not already a member, you will first have to apply to become a member and create a profile. You do this by going to: Information > Membership and clicking on 'Join This Club Website'
Payment is made by going to Payments, selecting the required ‘Membership Product' and following the process. These 'Membership Products' are for either one-off (Annual) or recurring (6 Monthly) payments, through Go-Cardless.
Please note that all old style Direct Debit and Standing Order payments, which were paid direct to the Club Bank Account, should be CANCELLED.
Playing Members of Caithness RFC enjoy the benefit of Scottish Rugby’s Enhanced Insurance Scheme. For Insurance purposes ALL PLAYERS MUST have registered on the Club website and paid their membership, by Friday 1st September 2017.
If you have any difficulty in completing the registration / payment process on the website or have any questions regarding membership, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.