Membership Fees: Season 2019 - 2020
At this year’s Annual General Meeting, it was agreed that the membership fees for this season would be as follows:
• Senior Player (18+): Annual - £120; Monthly (6 months) - £20
• Youth Player S1 up to U18 / Student: Annual - £60 Monthly (6 months) - £10
• Junior player micro (P1-3) / Mini (P4-7) Player: Annual - £30; Monthly (6 months) - £5
• Non-Player / Coaches: Annual - £60; Monthly (6 months) - £10
• Friend of CRFC / Member's Partner: Annual - £30; Monthly (6 months) - £5
• Family (comprising Non-Playing Parent and any number of their Micro / Mini children: Annual - £60; Monthly (6 months) - £10
Membership is now to be submitted and paid through this Club website. If you are not already a member, you will first have to apply to become a member and create a profile. You do this by going to: Information > Membership and clicking on 'Join This Club Website'
Payment is made by going to Payments, selecting the required ‘Membership Product' and following the process. These 'Membership Products' are for either one-off (Annual) or recurring (6 Monthly) payments, through Go-Cardless.
Alternatively; Payments can be made at the clubhouse bar by using card payment. Note the 6 monthly payment facility is not available for card payments. Ensure your name, address, email and telephone number are recorded at time of payment, your details will then be entered onto the Pitchero website by the Membership Secretary.
Please note that all old style Direct Debit and Standing Order payments, which were paid direct to the Club Bank Account, should be CANCELLED.
Playing Members of Caithness RFC enjoy the benefit of Scottish Rugby’s Enhanced Insurance Scheme. For Insurance purposes ALL PLAYERS MUST have registered on the Club website and paid their membership, by Friday 1st September 2019
If you have any difficulty in completing the registration / payment process on the website or have any questions regarding membership, please email to: email@example.com.