Hemel Hempstead (Camelot) RFC has once more been chosen as a beneficiary of the Co-op Local Community Fund.
How Does it Work ?
- The Co-op Local Community Fund helps pay for local projects that Co-op members care about.
- Every time a Co-op member shops at the Co-op, 1% of what they spend on selected own-branded products and services goes to help fund their nominated community project where they live.
- Money raised from shopping bag sales is also donated to the community project.
- Our previous round of Co-op funding ended in October & raised a total of £4657. This will help fund Camelot renovation projects including the kitchen, so we can continue to host & provide catering for players, families & local community events.
- The latest round of funding started 28th October. From this date, Co-op members can choose their local cause to give their 1% to. The funding period will run for 12 months, ending 26th October 2019. We want to renovate our club shower facilities so we can continue to host teams, schools, colleges and family/local community events.
How Can You Help ?
Updated 09:24 - 19 Nov 2018 by Nick Wilson
- By signing up for a Co-op members card, you can start earning rewards for yourselves and Camelot RFC.
- When you enrol as a Co-op Member, you’ll be asked to choose which cause you want to benefit. The more Co-op members that choose Camelot RFC, the more money your Club will receive.
- Encourage family & friends to sign-up for a Co-op members card and select Camelot RFC as their beneficiary of the Community Fund.
- If you’re already a Co-op member, login to your account and select Camelot RFC as your beneficiary for the latest round of the Community Fund.
- Learn more about Co-op membership