Camelot RFC needs to raise funds to continue the renovation of its Clubhouse. One of the next big projects is a new kitchen, so we can continue to host and provide catering for players, families and local community events.
The Co-op give 1% of what its members spend on Co-op branded products in their stores and on selected services, as well as money raised from sales of carrier bags, to local community organisations & projects.
Camelot RUFC has again been chosen as one of those local community beneficiaries.
How it works & How You Can Support Camelot RUFC
- Become a Co-op member & present your member card when shopping.
- Every time the member shops at the Co-op, 5% of the value of all Co-op own-brand items purchased will be credited to the member for future spending.
- Additionally - Every time the member shops at the Co-op, 1% of what they spend on selected own-brand products & services goes to the Co-op Local Community Fund for Camelot RUFC.
- Also - Co-op will give Camelot RFC and the other causes in the community an equal share of the money raised from sales of carrier bags.
- This round of fundraising runs from 27th October 2019 and closes on 24th October 2020.
How to Register
- Click HERE to register & for more info on the 'Fund.
- Click the ’Choose Your Local Cause’ link
- Sign in / Create an account
- Select Camelot from the list of local causes. If Camelot doesn’t come up first time as an option, scroll down and click on “See all Causes” and it will appear.
- Already a Co-op member? You will need to login to your account and re-select Camelot RUFC as your chosen cause for this round of funding.