We are hosting our first 'Give it a Try' session of 2019 on Tuesday 15th January, 7:30pm @ The Diamond Ground.
Do you want to lose your Christmas calories?
Do you want to make friends for life?
Too scared to take the plunge?
This is the perfect event for you!
'Give it a Try' eases you into the world of rugby, where fitness, comradery and inclusivity walk hand in hand.
The session will be catered towards complete beginners or boys who haven't touched a ball in a while.
Any fitness levels are welcome as rugby is a sport for all shapes and sizes. The more you play, the better your fitness will be (without even knowing it!).
What you will need:
1) Sportswear (that you don't mind getting dirty) - shorts, t-shirt, hoodie, warm clothing, socks.
2) Boots/trainers - boots are preferred but if you don't have any, old trainers will do.
3) Bottle of water - for hydration.
4) Towel & change of clothes - just in case you get really muddy.
5) Protection - gum shield, scrum cap, under armour if you have any. There will be minimum contact so this is not too vital.
Don't be afraid to contact us if you have any questions or queries. Hope to see you there!
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1383676731766708/
Updated 14:42 - 10 Jan 2019 by Gavin Wong