Payments have been frozen for the 6th consecutive season!
If you are registered with the club website then you should have received an email containing a link which will enable you to pay online (see below if you have more that one player at the club).
Please click on the PAYMENTsection of the website and select the correct age group.
If you have a second/third player at the club - then click one of the "Additional Player" options in the Payments section of the website (you might need to click "View all Memberships") to take advantage of the £20 discount for additional players.
Please see the document link below for a guide on how to pay the subs.
As a reminder, your annual subs covers the following......
• Team/player registration with the all of the Leagues we play in
Updated 15:09 - 7 Jul 2019 by Gary Welch
• Referee fees
• Hire of pitches at Clayfield Copse
• Weekday evening training facilities at Clayfield Copse (September and May-June)
• Weekday evening training facilities at Highdown School Astro (or another venue if agreed with CAFC in advance) for October –March
• Training/matchday equipment – e.g. footballs, cones, bibs, first aid kits etc
• Coach/parent helper DBS checks
• FA training courses for coaches
• Presentation Day trophies
• For U5, U6s and U7s it also covers:
o Saturday/Sunday morning training at Highdown School
o CAFC football kit when joining the club for the first time