Due to a recent resignation within the club, we are looking to appoint a new Matchday Secretary with immediate effect, to support with a number of tasks on a Matchday at both home and away matches.
Reporting to the Club Secretary and Club Chairman.
Training and support will be given by the existing Club Secretary.
Tasks Include but are not limited to:
- Create team sheets in line with FA and League Guidelines.
- Support the Club Secretary with required tasks on matchdays.
- Submit documentation and team sheets to the league post game.
- Keeping up to date club trackers and spreadsheets through excel.
- Carry out match reports of the games as and when required.
- Previous experience of working within a similar role is preferred, but not essential.
- Computer literate, with a good knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Good attention to detail.
- A positive “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work as part of a team and be a team player.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Good communication skills and strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to time scales
.If you have any further questions about the role then please contact Club Secretary - John Richards on 07866 902093
Please send your applications and CV marked for the attention of existing Club Secretary - John Richards to firstname.lastname@example.org