The 100 Club is a great way of raising funds for Chester Gladiators while having the chance to win cash prizes.
What is the 100 Club?
The Chester Gladiators 100 Club is a private lottery for members of the club. Each player pays a fixed subscription and is allocated a number which is entered into a monthly draw. The monies raised are divided between the club (50%) and the prize fund (50%) with the first two numbers drawn winning cash prizes with first number drawn receiving 75% of the prize fund and the second number drawn receiving 25% of the prize fund.
What will the funds be used for?
All profits from the 100 Club will be used to support the club and its objectives. This could be for specific projects or the club's ongoing running costs including facility hire, insurance, kit and equipment.
How can I join?
Joining the 100 Club couldn't be easier! Just click HERE to register online and confirm your preferred payment method and you will be allocated a number in the next monthly draw.
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Paul Foster on 07834 352143.
100 Club Rules
- The name of the lottery is the Chester Gladiators 100 Club regardless of the number of subscriptions.
- The sole purpose of the 100 Club is to raise funds for the sole benefit of Chester Gladiators.
- The 100 Club is a private lottery and is open to all players, coaches, parents, volunteers and social members of Chester Gladiators. Anyone age 16 or over can join.
- The 100 Club will be administered by a promoter appointed by the club's committee.
- Member's will be allocated one number for a subscription of £2 per month.
- There is no limit on the number of subscriptions a member can have.
- Numbers will be allocated in sequence when applications are received. No preference for a particular number will be granted.
- A draw will be made each month with prizes for the first two numbers drawn.
- The prize fund for each draw will total 50% of the monthly income. This will be allocated as a first prize of 75% for the first number drawn and a second prize of 25% for the second number drawn.
- Subscriptions are payable in advance via Direct Debit either monthly or annually.
- Member’s numbers will only be entered in the draw if their subscription is up to date.
- Draws will take place on the first Monday of each month in the presence of at least two members.
- Winning members will be contacted within one week of the draw and prizes will be transferred to their nominated bank account.
- The name and numbers for each month’s winners will be posted in on the club's website and social media accounts.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 100 Club if their subscription remains unpaid for a period of two months and their number will be reallocated.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into Chester Gladiators funds after six months.
- Members can cancel their subscription at any time by giving one month's notice. Any decision to wind up the 100 club will also be by one month's notice.
- Under no circumstances can subscriptions be refunded