Due to work commitments current head coach Nathan Ainsworth has decided to step down from his head coach role, although keen to remain involved in the club which is fantastic for us.
The “Club Head Coach” will take the lead role in the management of the Playing team and will take overall responsibility for the demonstrating leadership around the technical and tactical development of the team’s players for selection and for the team’s management personnel.
The Head Coach plays a pivotal role in the development of Rugby League in Chester by living and promoting the values of Chester Gladiators Rugby League - Leadership, Courage, Integrity, Respect and Passion.
Key Responsibilities include
• Provide a seasonal training plan incorporating all aspects of the campaign
• Define Club playing strategy and targets across Open Age and Youth for sustainability of club
• Build a positive, supportive and inclusive team environment that provides players enjoyment, success and challenge.
• Plan, manage and lead training session
• Team selection and game management of the Open Age squad.
We are looking for interested coaches with the relevant RFL qualifications or willing to gain Level 2 accrediations and are accepting applications on the below link
We are also looking for assistant coaches to support our growing club and people can apply in the same link.