Membership Subscriptions are now due. Early Bird discounts available!!
Welcome to the start of the 2019 / 2020 season. We look forward to seeing you again soon to enjoy another action packed and successful season.
Membership subscription fees are now due. Fees have increased across all groups for this coming season. The club is in a good financial shape however we are coming under increasing pressure to maintain our superb facilities from the combination of rising costs, reduced contributions from the RFU and our strategy to depend less on precarious fundraising activities and events where changeable weather and the lack of sufficient volunteers can severely affect the financial outcome.
Despite the price rise, our fees deliver great value with players of all ages enjoying our excellent facilities at a cost of just over £5 per week over a 30+ week season. Having benchmarked our fees with other sports - this compares extremely favourably with the cost of participating in many other clubs and sports within the area.
There is a significant change this season in that all players within our Minis and Juniors section (boys and girls), Under 5 to Colts) must be part of our family membership package. The family membership will cover the first M&J player plus parents with any additional M&J players subject to additional fees. The exception to this is if a parent is a VP then additional M & J player subscriptions can be added to their VP membership. We are hoping that as a result many more families will become more involved in the club enjoying our facilities and the various family events planned throughout the season including entry to 2 free 1st team games on Sat 16th November against Wharfedale and Sat 4th April against Stourbridge.
To help mitigate some of the effects of this season’s price rises, we have a introduced a discounted ‘early bird price on all memberships which is valid until 30th September 2019 and thereafter fees will be increased so you are strongly advised to pay by this date please.
Given that the range of membership categories offered by Chester RUFC has confused people for a number of seasons, we’ve simplified them. However, this does mean that when you log into Webcollect you will not be able to simply renew last year’s subscriptions. The detailed instructions on Webcollect will guide you through this new sign up process. Please use the link below to go to Webcollect and renew your subscriptions. Those signing up M&J players - please remember to make sure you select the age group applicable to next season (ie plus one!).
• Log on to www.webcollect.org.uk/crufc/subscription
• Click on the ‘renew’ button at the top left of the screen
• Click on ‘buy a different subscription’ at the right of the screen
• Choose the correct subscription categories for you and your family and ‘add to basket’ (some common combinations are listed below)
• Ensure that your family details are all correct and proceed to check out
• Remember to select the correct age group for any mini or junior players in your family and follow the instructions on screen
Common membership categories with Early Bird prices
• One mini/junior player and Two (2) Adults = family membership (£160)
• Two mini/juniors = family membership + additional player (£160 + £60)
• VP and a mini/junior = VP + additional player (£175 + £60)
We hope you have a successful and enjoyable season at Chester RUFC