Do you remember Blue&Blue&Beer during Lockdown earlier in the year? It’s still available and it’s still a win/win!!
With the country now in LD 2.0, this is a source of a decent relaxing pint at home and it’s GOOD FOR YOUR CLUB.
We had Gloucester Brewery’s New England IPA as a guest beer on Super Saturday, at Oaklands Pavilion, and got through 60 litres of it watching the rugby! They have 5 other excellent craft beers as well as ales and gins. Buying some online will help raise funds for our Club during another period when Oaklands Pavilion is closed.
Ordering is straightforward:
• Go to the website https://www.gloucesterbrewery.co.uk/.
• Order your beer by midnight on Tuesday for the once a week delivery to Chichester.
• At check out, use coupon code CHIRFC. That gives you free delivery and gets it sent to Nige Marks (a Club member living in Chichester).
• Put in your contact details (including e-mail) and make your payment
• The brewery will deliver weekly to Nige by Thursday.
• Your order will be available for pick up from Nige on Thursday from 5 to 7pm and Friday between 8 and 10am.
• Text Nige on 07977 593221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before collection.
The process works and it could not be simpler (and the beer is great!).
So, during LD2.0 help your Club by having a really nice beer (responsibly please).
Don’t forget, you MUST USE THE CODE (CHIRFC). This guarantees free delivery and a 15% CRFC sales profit donation to the Club from the Gloucester Brewery!!