CRFC is committed to doing all we can to provide the safest environment for all our members and visitors. We want to remain open and offer our clubhouse as the venue for rugby in Chichester, somewhere you can go to meet your friends and use the wonderful facilities we have.
We can only achieve this by following Government guidelines and I would ask everyone therefore to familiarise themselves with the requirements and adhere to them, regardless of your personal views.
- Everyone must wear a face mask when entering the Oaklands Pavilion or moving within the building (unless medically exempt). Masks can be removed when seated at a table for eating and/or drinking;
- As a licensed premises, food and drink must be ordered from, and served at, a table;
- You must eat and drink at a table unless you then decide to exit the building and consume your purchase outside (whilst obeying the ‘Rule of Six” social distancing requirements);
- You will not be able to stand on the balcony whilst eating and drinking (the balcony is deemed part of our ‘premises’);
- We are required to display the official NHS QR code posters so that you can ‘check-in’ as you use the Oaklands Pavilion. These are now up and around the clubhouse so you can make use of the new NHS Test and Trace App;
- All serving staff will be wearing face masks or visors (unless medically exempt);
- The Clubhouse will close by 10pm with everyone having left the premises by that time;
- The Clubhouse staff have been asked to insist on compliance with the above at all times and it is really important that their advice is followed.
Thank you for taking the time to read this message. I would encourage everyone to continue to use and support the CRFC by making use of their clubhouse safely and help us continue to thrive as a rugby club.