Looking for a great career move, combining your experience and love of sport?
Chippenham Rugby Football Club are currently seeking a customer focused General Manager for their progressive rugby club with huge ambition on and off the pitch.
Full time role/or hours to suit, competitive salary, pension, and performance bonus
Who are Chippenham Rugby Club?
Chippenham Rugby Club, are one of the largest amateur clubs in the region with a clear vision of being the leading amateur rugby club in the South West of England within the next five years. The club has over 1000 members and players who make daily use of the club facilities and host other clubs at the weekends.
The facility is a huge asset to the club enabling it to accommodate a variety of sporting and event-based activities, we have three high-quality grass pitches, training pitch, cricket pitch and a multi-function clubhouse which is rented out to members and the wider community for conferences events.
We are looking to improve the income of the club and have exciting plans, including further developments of the website, clubhouse, and its grounds with the aim of growing and enhancing the rugby experience for our members and providing a facility that is regularly used by the local community.
What would the role involve?
• Developing and delivering the business plan to deliver regular and sustainable income through retail, food and beverage and events sales.
• Be the host of the club, responsible for creating a warm and friendly member and guest experience
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the grounds and clubhouse.
What are the requirements for the role?
• Educated to GCSE or equivalent level
• Holder of a personal alcohol licence or food hygiene certificate
• Skills in strategic management, marketing, sales, administration and planning
• Experience of at least two years working within the leisure, hospitality or events
This would be a great opportunity for you if you are already working as a manager in the leisure or hospitality sector with an interest in sport. We are looking for a general manager with an outgoing customer focused management style who is always striving to create and deliver the best member and guest experience, who has proven experience in the management of a commercially driven business, delivering events and managing food and beverage operations, then this could be the job for you.
If you have been looking for a role where you can really help shape the future and make a difference, please send in your CV including a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 2nd July
Updated 21:43 - 3 Jul 2019 by MATTHEW STEPHEN