1 in 59 chance of winning £25!
The weekly bonus ball lottery is a small fundraising activity we are now running to raise funds to help us tick over
There are 59 numbers and if they are all sold then you have a 1 in 59 chance of winning £25. If the bonus ball is not picked or paid for, there will be a rollover.
If you would like to choose a number then please email your choice to us HERE otherwise we will pick your number/s at random and update HERE.
£6 per month per number
Bonus Ball numbers can only be sold to persons over the age of 18
How to pay
By standing order only to arrive by 4th working day of the month.
- The Bonus Ball shall run all year round, a minimum of 30 balls must be sold to enable the scheme to run.
- One person shall be allocated to each number and each number costs £6 per month - multiple ball allocation is permitted.
- The winning ball shall be the bonus ball drawn in the National Lottery draw on Saturday nights.
- For a ball to be eligible to win a prize, payment must have been received in advance by standing order on the 4th of each month.
- If an allocated ball is drawn and money has not been paid, then he/she will not be eligible to collect the winnings and a rollover will incur.
- Two Continuous months of non-payment for a ball will result in the ball being made available for re-sale.
- If fewer than 59 balls are sold, the winning will represent the percentage of balls not allocated. See examples below
- If more than 59 people want to join the scheme a waiting list will operate.
- The club will not send reminders for payment.
- Balls are allocated on a first come first served basis. It is the ball owners' responsibility to ensure their contact information is current. The ball availability can be located here along with the winners.
- The coordinator's word is final.
- The coordinator is not paid but may enter the competition if they wish.
- Prize money will be paid to the winner by bank transfer only, within 7 days of the Saturday draw.
- Members can leave the competition at any time by informing the co-ordinator and cancelling their standing order, anyone wishing to re-join will be placed on the waiting list.
- The club can suspend or terminate the bonus ball competition at any time giving one month’s notice to all members, ensuring the competition is ended with no prize fund remaining.
|Balls Sold||Percentage of Balls Sold||Prize Fund Payout|
To set up your direct debit HERE