Cockermouth RUFC looks to improve their facilities as part of NatWest RugbyForce 2019 on 22nd & 23rd June.
We are taking part in NatWest RugbyForce, a nationwide programme developed in partnership with the RFU, which aims to help community rugby clubs become stronger businesses.
NatWest RugbyForce helps local rugby clubs to improve their facilities with the support of volunteers and the community, with a long term goal of making clubs more financially viable businesses.
The NatWest RugbyForce Weekend on 22rd & 23rd June is an opportunity for all club members and the local community to come together for a weekend of DIY to make a real difference.
Cockermouth RUFC is looking for the local community and businesses to support.
Our main aims are:
Sat 22nd June - Tradesman Day - Coordinated by Jeff Peet and Steve Stainton
1. Landscape an area in front of the club to become the base for a permanent marque
2. Changing room ceilings in need of repair
3. Changing rooms flooring need replaced
4. Oven upgrades for match day cooking
5. A number of windows need fixed or repaired
6. One security shutter needing repaired.
7. Paint Job - Freshen up the whole club with an interior paint where needed
8. A new all in one urinal to upgrade the mens toilets.
Sunday 23rd June - Family/Club Members clean up day - Coordinated by Chris Wright
9am to 1pm. We hope for a big turn out of club families, senior players and members with a bucket and mop, weeding tools, litter pick etc to make the club look its best for 2019--20.
1pm to 4pm will be a club social with a BBQ, activities for kids and music to chill whilst looking over the stunning views with a pint of juice or beer.
To get involved and support please contact:
Chris Wright, Jeff Peet or Steve Stainton - email@example.com
Updated 11:55 - 24 May 2019 by Chris Wright