Gloucester Rugby Junior Camps
We are delighted to be hosting one of Gloucester Rugby's exciting and enjoyable 2 day training camps - So if you are looking for a way of burning off some of your children's energy in a positive and safe manner why not get them booked on the course
These Junior Camps are run throughout the year, including every half term. Dates of upcoming camps will be posted on the Gloucester Rugby website.
The course will be led by former Gloucester Rugby Favourite and Samoan international player Terry Fanolua and assisted by our experienced Community Rugby Coaches, these junior camps provide a fun and friendly environment to allow kids to make friend whilst also the opportunity to learn or improve their core skills and understanding of our great game.
The camps skills session will focus on:
- Handling - The Basic Principles
- Decision Making - The Fundamentals of Game Understanding, Evasion and Attacking Play
- Contact - Tackle Technique, Rucking, Mauling and Defensive Systems
- Running - The Principles of Speed and Agility
- Analysis - Used to Improve Game Understanding
- Team Building - A Vital Element that means the difference between Victory and Defeat
Junior camps cater for all abilities and welcome both boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 13.
Discounts available for paid up 2016 - 2017 Coney Hill RFC club members.
For any questions or more information, please contact email@example.com or call 01452 872287
To book online copy and paste the link below into your browser or visit the Gloucester Rugby website.