A working party is required to help 'put the ground to bed' for the winter. This involves ...
1. Removing the slats from the sightscreens and moving the screens into winter storage positions
2. Lowering perimeter netting poles and removing to clubhouse balcony
3. Disassembling covers for storage in the scorebox and moving the frames into winter storage position
4. Collecting benches from around the ground and storing in changing rooms for winter
5. Moving bowling machine and chairs from scorebox to clubhouse
6. Collecting black box containing stumps etc from Leafy Lane and returning to Clubhouse
7. Anything else required by groundstaff