Rockets Community are looking for confident, reliable coaches who are comfortable working independently to join its award-winning team. To apply for this role, you must have a full driver’s licence with access to transport and a minimum of 2 years coaching experience.
The new School Sports Coach will deliver a variety of programmes across all ages within primary schools. This post will be 5 - 10 hours per week working in schools across Northumberland and surrounding areas. Rockets Community can offer flexible hours Monday to Friday as well as additional sport related qualifications.
Key responsibilities include:
- To delivery multi-sport and rugby within primary schools
- Working on our half term sports camps
- Maintaining the high standard of delivery the organization has set
- To recruit participants to sports camps or the one of our rugby clubs
Key skills required:
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to inspire confidence and motivate participants.
Salary: £10.00 per hour
To apply send your CV and covering letter explaining why you would be a good candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org