Track and Trace Requirements
Update July 19th 2021
There will be no need for Coaches to fill in the online registers, instead coaches will need to keep their own record of who attends games and training.
People should still continue to report positive cases as per the process on Pitchero.
People should be encouraged to continue to use the check in QR codes at our facilities however it isn't mandatory.
Thanks as always for your assistance.
Optional Extra Equipment
You should also take these extra items to training & matches
- Hand Sanitiser
- Disposable Gloves
- Disinfectant wipes for cleaning equipment
Good practice to consider to help us remain Covid secure:
- Keep your group well spread out before training starts
- Let others leave a pitch before you enter if there is a single or narrow entrance
- Ensure your players use the hand sanitiser provided
- Avoid you and your players grouping together for team talks or "huddling"
- Use wipes to clean the football now and then
- Wipe the goals before and after use
- Ensure the children have separate individual water bottles/drinks
- Try to keep the parents/spectators properly distanced
- Bring some extra supplies with you - hand sanitiser/masks/disposable gloves/wipes