**Dartford Rugby Club - Updated Covid Risk Assessment Document - Tier 3 Restrictions & RFU Stage D-E & Training details**
Please see the attached & update club DVRFC Covid Risk Assessment document.
This document aims to consider all aspects of risk & mitigation relating to Covid measures currently in operation at the club, both for training 7& the facility as a whole.
This document will be updated as the situation changes, including Tier levels and Return to play stage.
It is important that ALL visitors to the club, either as guests, club members, supporters or contractors, read this document and follow the documented good practice.
Actions to support staff and Club members
- Risk Assessment has been shared and agreed with DVRFC Committee Members and Stone Valley Directors.
- Risk assessment has been shared during meeting with staff members to discuss and agree social distancing and cleaning measures.
- Media communication has been sent to all club members citing guidance and expectations that need to be adhered to.
- Timetables have been set, agreed and shared with members via social media prior to their training session.
- ExCom members to ensure all club members read all communications and understand DVRFC expectations for restoration of activity on pitch as lockdown restrictions ease.
- Stone Valley Director to ensure staff read all communications and understand DVRFC expectations for restoration of activity on pitch as lockdown restrictions ease.
- Signage has been placed externally on site as visual reminders to club members regarding expectations for social distancing and shared with members prior to their arrival on site.
- Gate access to the pitch is monitored by committee members ensuring one way on/off pitch and that hand sanitisation rules have been adhered to whilst maintaining social distancing.
- DVRFC actively encourage communication from members and staff to share any concerns and ensure staff, members and directors read all communications.
Following clarification from Kent Rugby regarding the Covid Tier 3 & the RFU Stage D 'return to play' protocols, we are delighted to announce that Rugby training returns ... with some changes - PLEASE SEE BELOW & TAKE NOTE
As you all know, Kent will be in Tier 3 restrictions from Wednesday the national lockdown 2 finishes.
Grassroots sports can continue within T3, including rugby, but there are changes around facility use.
Clubhouse: The clubhouse will be CLOSED, but non-alcoholic drinks & snacks will be available from clubroom bar hatch (please support the ££ running of the facility by consuming!) and toilets will be open.
Social Distancing and Club Rules: HANDS/FACE/SPACE - EVERYONE must respect T3 social distancing rules while on-site at the club. We ask all playing seniors, parents and kids to maintain distance while supporting their children and younger children cannot run around. We also strongly recommend that Face masks are worn outside at all times unless training/coaching.
Tuesday - Senior Training - 7-9pm
Thursday - ASC (After School Club) - Ages & Times - Under 9's (KS2 -primary Year 4) - Under 16's (KS4 Secondary Year 11) - 5-6.45pm (finish 15 minutes earlier to reduce congestion with senior training starting at 7pm). This session itself will run as normal, but early arrivals will not be able to wait inside and we ask all to leave as soon as possible after the session to reduce site congestion.
Thursday Seniuor Training - 7-9pm
Sunday Youth Academy - Staggered youth start times: All Club Rules and T3 restrictions described above apply. To reduce unnecessary congestion and risk to social distancing, we will be staggering the start/finish times at Sunday training - see below:
• Mini-Monsters & Transition to Tag Group - 9-10am
(Monsters=3-5yrs = PlaySchool to Reception Primary)
(Transition = U6's-U8's = Years 1-3 Primary)
Register at 8.45am - Session 9-10am - ALL to leave site by 10.15am
• U9's-U11's (Primary Key Stage 2 - Years 4, 5 & 6) = 10.30-11.30am
Register at 10.15am - Session 10.30-11.30am - ALL to leave site by 11.45am
• U12's-U16's (Secondary Key stage 3 & 4 - Years 7-11) - 12pm-1.30pm
Register at 11.45am - Session from Midday-1.30pm
Key Hygiene & Social Distancing Club rules:
- Any children or parents displaying covid symptoms or self-isolating must NOT attend Youth Academy
- ALL children must REGISTER & SANITISE when they arrive and follow the clear instructions for the WHOLE TIME they are on-site
- ALL parents & children MUST use the club sanitiser stations when arriving and leaving the club
- ALL parents & children must LISTEN & RESPECT rules around the safe use of the facility and sanitised equipment/rugby balls.
By working together and following these guidelines strictly and EVERY time, we will be able to continue DVRFC Youth Academy. Please help us by following all guidelines and facility rules.
Any questions?? Comment below or message the club on messenger.
Onwards & upwards!!
Club Executive Committee & Stone Valley Lodge Board