See Dings Crusaders RFC start the next part of their journey on Saturday with a bumper day of rugby. The first game will be kicking off at 12.30pm between a Dings Presidents XV against a Dings Chairman's XV. Be on time as a Dings v Dings games are always a spicy affair with no quarter given and non taken. This game should wet your appetite for the main event of the 1st Team kicking off at 3pm for a league game against Weston Super Mare. Dings Crusaders sit at the top of South West Premier league with a gap of fifteen points.
So whatever you have planned this Saturday, cancel it and join us to celebrate the opening of Shaftesbury Park in style with a feast of rugby.
Directions to the ground
1. If travelling on the M5 leave at junction 15 and head towards London on the M4.
2. Leave the M4 at Junction 19 and keep in the left-hand lane on to the M32.
3. The left-hand lane will take you off the M32 at Junction 1.
4. At the bottom of the slip road get into the middle lane and go left.
5. Move into the right-hand lane and take the filter lane before the traffic lights.
6 Turn right on to Bristol Road.
7. Continue on until you get to the tall brick tower on the left. Dings ground is opposite the tower on the right.