Why not give Time Trialling a go in 2019. As an incentive, the year entry to the Club Box Hill TT will be free , and the club will pay/give free entry to one of the open events in the time trial series.
The schedule for this year’s Championship is:
- Sun 10th March East Surrey HardRiders GS/491 29.9miles
- Sun 12th May DCC Club TT Box Hill 10 miles
- Sat 25th May Bec CC G10/42 Dorking 10 miles
- Tue 18th June Interclub TT Norwood Paragon G/186 10 miles
- Sun 30th June Farnham RC H25/8 Bentley 25 miles
- Sat 6th July Crawley Whs G10/97 Steyning 10 miles
- Sat 7th Sept Interclub TT Horsham & Cranleigh G10/46 10miles
The fastest rider from DCC in each event scores 10 points, with the 2nd fastest scoring 9 points etc., down to 1 point for the 10th fastest DCC rider
Each riders 4 highest scores from the above 7 events will count. In event of a tie in points, the lowest cumulative time in races where tied riders have ridden will win.
Results will be posted to the web-site after each event.
Updated 19:10 - 20 Feb 2019 by Neil James